We’ve collected the most Frequently Asked Questions on this page for easy reference. If your question isn’t answered here, please contact us at customersupport@arcolafb.com or call a Customer Service Representative at your local banking center.



General Banking Questions

You can update your address and phone number in digital banking. You can also call or visit a banking center near you.

We have partnered with Harland to safely and conveniently provide online check reordering. To reorder checks you will need your routing/transit number, account number and the starting number of your next check. For more information, please visit check reordering online under the services tab, or stop by any of our banking centers to complete your reorder.

You may request stop payment services for a check that has not already been paid by calling any of our banking centers. A stop payment order will be in effect for six months, and a fee will be charged to your account.

Incoming and outgoing wire transfers can be done through any of our banking centers for a fee. The following information will be required in order to send funds:

  • Name and address of person sending and receiving funds
  • Account number of person sending and receiving funds
  • Routing Number of bank sending and receiving funds

Additional information may be requested.

If you have questions about your account, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at your local banking center immediately.

The Fair Credit Reporting Act permits consumers to request a free copy of their credit report once every 12 months from each of the three major credit reporting agencies (Equifax, Experian, Trans Union) and ensures the right to dispute inaccuracies without cost.  You can order a free credit report at:

Internet: http://www.annualcreditreport.com
Phone: 1-877-322-8228
Mail: Download and complete the Annual Credit Report Request Form at:
http://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/requestformfinal.pdf and mail to:

Annual Credit Report Request Service
P.O. Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281

You can dispute errors on your credit report by contacting the lender directly at the contact information listed on your credit report. You can also contact the credit reporting agencies at the address or phone number provided below:

P.O. Box 4500 Allen, TX 75013 1-888-397-3742

Trans Union
P.O. Box 1000 Chester, PA 19022 1-800-888-4213

P.O. Box 740241 Atlanta, GA 30374 1-800-685-1111


Debit Card Questions

You will receive your PIN in the mail a few days after you receive your new card.  If you would like to select your own PIN, stop by any of our banking centers with your card.

To report a lost or stolen card, please contact one of our banking centers immediately. To report a lost or stolen card after hours, call 1-800-264-4274.

To order a replacement card, you can stop by one of our banking centers. A replacement fee will be charged.

A compromised card is a card that is at risk of being used fraudulently. Cards may be compromised due to any type of suspicious activity, including: skimming, computer theft, unauthorized network intrusion, etc.

We take every compromise seriously and issue replacement cards for affected customers. As part of a routine practice, VISA® communicates with us about data compromises that have occurred. A compromised card account has been identified as having a high likelihood for fraudulent activity. To protect your card and account, we have elected to reissue you a new card.

Some merchants will pre-authorize a debit or credit card to ensure that it is a valid and active account, essentially placing a $1 hold on your account. The pre-authorization amount will remain until the merchant submits the actual amount of the transaction for payment and it posts to your account. Once the payment posts, the $1 pre-authorization will come off your account. This process typically takes 2-3 business days.

Yes, there are some practical steps you can take to help protect yourself:

  • Check your account statement regularly and immediately report any transactions that you don’t recognize.
  • Destroy all receipts before discarding them since some of them may have your card number printed on them.
  • Guard your card – don’t use it as collateral or give out your card number to someone on the phone, unless you initiated the call for a purchase.
  • Check your credit report at least annually to ensure its accuracy.


Digital Banking and Bill Payment Questions

Go to www.arcolafb.com, click on apply now. Complete the registration form and accept the customer agreement. When processed you will receive an email. Follow instructions on email. If you have any further questions, please contact our customer service at 217-268-4911.

Use the Bill Pay Chat or call Bill Pay Support at 844-835-1731.


Locations and Hours

Find out more information about your local bank.