Required Documents For Mortgages
When you are ready to apply to get pre-approved for your mortgage financing, please have as many of the following items available as possible.
- The last 2 months of bank statements showing the source of down payment.
- W-2 forms for the previous two years and a recent paycheck stub(s) (covering a 30 day pay period) reflecting year to date earnings.
- If divorced, please provide copies of recorded divorce decree/child support order.
- If self-employed, borrowers must provide complete tax returns with all appropriate schedules for the previous two years along with year-to-date profit and loss.
If you’re refinancing an existing mortgage, please also bring your most recent mortgage loan statement, your most recent homeowner’s insurance policy, and real estate tax bill.
Required Documents For Home Equity
You’ll need the following documents to apply for your home equity loan or line of credit.
- A copy of your most recent W-2 form(s) and most recent paycheck stub(s) or bank statements to verify income for retirement or Social Security. We need your last 2 years of income tax returns.
- A copy of your most recent property tax assessment.
- A copy of the declarations page of your homeowner’s insurance policy showing your coverage and premium.
If you have questions, we’re here to help! Our friendly loan officers will guide you through the process to make sure you secure the right rate and term for your individual financial situation.